Our Melt and Pour class kits are the perfect way to follow along with our Advanced Melt and Pour Workshop via Webcam or to continue to make more artistic soaps after the class is over!
This Mini Class Kit contains selected individual Melt and Pour Tools that we will be using in the workshop. It is the perfect kit if you already have Melt and Pour supplies! All additional required tools and supplies are listed below.
Additional Equipment and Supplies Needed:
- SFIC Melt and Pour Soap Base: Shea Butter, 2 pounds
- SFIC Melt and Pour Soap Base: Shaving, 1 pound
- Liquid Pigment Colorants: Ultramarine Blue, Black Oxide, Turquoise Oxide, Red Oxide, and Yellow Oxide
- Large Pipettes
- Fragrance Oil
- 4 quart pot of water on simmer
- Non-serrated steak knife
- 16 oz heat resistant container
- Five 3-5 oz heat resistant containers
- Plastic wrap to cover all containers
- Rubbing Alcohol
- White Paper Towels
Don't delay - order your kit today!
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 18 December, 2007.