Here are the recommended steps to prepare your Linen/Body Mist! I normally make up a gallon at a time to save time! I pour the preserved water right back into the gallon bottle and fill my order as needed.
1. Boil distilled water for 20 minutes, let cool to under 120 degrees.Q: What’s in it? how do I list my label?
2. Add water based preservatives as recommended by the manufacturer to boiled, cooled water.
3. Let water cool completely.
4. Add 1 ml concentrate with pipette to 2 oz of preserved water. You may adjust this amount according to your personal preference.
5. Shake, shake, shake!
6. Voila, crystal clear sprays!
A: Ingredients: distilled water, essential oils, aloe vera juice, polysorbate, witch hazel, vitamin E, preservative (INCI of your preservative). A small amount of phenopip has been add keep the concentrate fresh. It is at a ratio of .05%. This is not even detectable once that’s blended into your bottle at the rate of 1 ML per oz of the entire concentrate. It is up to you whether you wish to list it, but I don’t think it’s detectable at such a tiny fraction of the finished spray (multiple zeros after the decimal point). The fraction in question is .05% of 3ML per 2 oz water).
Q: Can I color the sprays?
A: You may use any cosmetic grade liquid colorants, only a drop or two is required. You will need to add the colorant you used in the label.
Q. Why is this a concentrate and not already made finished product?
A. You now have control over how much scent to put into your sprays, no more paying shipping for water!