- Flexibility greatly improves the release of your cured soap from the mold cavity.
soaps are easier to get out of the molds, more detail and smaller
detail, which may have crumbled before, is now not only possible, but
- With gentle flexible soap molds, your fingers
are spared the rawness and pain cause by pushing repeatedly against
hard inflexible plastic.
using flexible vinyl instead of hard plastic, Flexus Molds are more
durable and not prone to the cracking and warping that other molds have.
Flexus Molds last so much longer than other molds but are similarly
priced, your per use cost is significantly lower allowing you to enjoy
soapmaking that much more.
- Without constantly having
to replace cracked molds, you can focus on collecting all the shapes
you want instead of just the ones you need.
- Top rack dishwasher-safe and with a high-gloss polished finish, Flexus Molds are a snap to clean.
walls and accessible corners also facilitate an easy thorough clean
with no scouring or scrubbing to remove the colorant or other secret
- The days spent using toothbrushes and
toothpicks to clean stubborn ingredients off your molds are no longer.
Now you can easily clean your soap molds with a warm wet soap washcloth.
- By using clear material, Flexus Molds take the guesswork out of soapmaking.
- Bubbles and half filled cavities are easily detected and fixed with transparent material.
- By not wasting resources on incomplete or bubbly soap, Flexus Molds allow you to have a consistant and efficient output.